The customer in Hubei, China finds Beston Group through a web search and finally orders four sets of BLJ-16 pyrolysis machines and one set of ZL-10 distillation machine to produce oil for fuel. Now the machines are being installed. Let’s have a look together!
Information of BLJ-16 Pyrolysis Machine and BZL-10 Distillation Machine
- Model: 4 sets of BLJ-16 pyrolysis machine, 1 set of BZL-10 distillation machine;
- Capacity: 115,000 tons of oily hazardous waste per year;
- Raw materials: waste coal tar, waste mineral oil, non-coal tar residue, waste emulsion;
- Source of raw material: oily hazardous waste generated by enterprises in the surrounding area;
- End product: pyrolysis oil and non-standard diesel (used as fuel oil, marine oil, refined lubricating oil, emulsion, etc.)
Why Does the Customer Choose to Cooperate with Beston Group?
Professional pyrolysis technology:
Compared with traditional pyrolysis machines and distillation machines, our machines are more efficient and environmental-friendly, which can meet local environmental protection requirements. In addition, the machine is easy to operate and maintain. The energy consumption and labor costs required are low.
Beston is always customer-centric and ready to solve difficult problems for customers. For the Chinese customer, we have a professional technical team to provide installation guidance and teach them some basic maintenance knowledge. And we have made a commitment that the Chinese customer can contact us at any time if they meet with difficulties that they can’t solve.
Solution That Beston Group Provides for the Customer
In the communication, the customer pays special attention to the environmental impact assessment and safety assessment after the machine installation. We have promised that there will be a professional technical team to assist the customer in the process of environmental impact assessment and safety assessment. The customer is satisfied with Beston’s products and service and finally orders these machines.