Charcoal making machine is a kind of machine that turns biomass waste (coconut shell, sawdust, wood, palm kernel shell, rice husk, etc) into biochar under an oxygen-free atmosphere. Biochar has high usage and economic value that is widely used in daily life, agriculture area, and industrial area. So, the charcoal machine plays an important role in the recovery and reuse of biomass waste. Investing in the machine is helpful to improve the waste recycling rate and promote economic development. Welcome to choose Beston to turn the abundance of biomass waste in nature into biochar now!
Successful Cases of Charcoal Manufacturing Machine
Beston charcoal manufacturing plant has been exported to Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Turkey, Ukraine, Ghana, Spain, Australia and Malaysia. All the installed biomass pyrolysis plant are running in good condition now. Through regular telephone or email visiting, we know that the customers have acquired great economic benefits from carbonization business.
- Brazil: BST-10 ( Rice Husk)
- Ghana: BST-10 (Palm Kernel)
- Turkey: BST-20 (Sawdust)
- Mexico: BST-30 (Coconut Shell)
- Malaysia: BST-30 (Palm Kernel)
- Chile: BST-30 (Sawdust)
- Spain: BST-30 (Pig Hair)
- Ukraine: BST-50 (Sawdust)
What is Charcoal Made Of?
The charcoal is made of biomass waste, sewage sludge. Raw materials are widely from agriculture and forestry. They have a high calorific value that are good resources to make biochar. Meanwhile, the cost of recycling biomass waste is cheap. After making biochar, you can sell them at a higher price on the market. It is a highly profitable business. If you are seeking a high ROI business project, consider it now! With Beston charcoal maker machine, you can get high-quality charcoal from biomass waste. If you want to confirm whether your raw material can be used to make charcoal, contact us now. Beston would like to test the sample from you. With professional testing, we would give you accurate advice in time. If you want to know what is charcoal made of, see the detailed raw materials here:
1. Biomass: wood, bamboo, coconut shell, palm shell, sawdust, rice husks, olive shell, peanut shell, sugarcane bagasse
2. Sewage Sludge
What is Charcoal Used For?
With charcoal machine for sale, we can get wood charcoal, biogas, vinegar, tar from biomass waste. When you are planning to start the charcoal making business, you surely want to know what is charcoal used for. It matters whether you can make great benefits from the business project. As a professional charcoal machine manufacturer, we can guarantee that it is a highly profitable and eco-friendly business chance. From the customers’ feedback, we know that they all enter into a promising business industry and get lots of money. From the following form, you can get detailed usages. Also, you would understand why it is a high RIO business project. See them here:
|Charcoal||Daily life||Widely used as fuel in BBQ; Used as fuel in other areas.|
|Agricultural||Attach heavy metal to improve the quality of the soil.|
|Industry||Can be reprocessed into activated carbon.|
|Used for construction bricks with clay.|
|Widely used as fuel in industries such as steel and iron factories, ceramics, and so on.|
|Wood Vinegar||Agricultural/Industry||Anti-insect fungicide; Pesticide intermediates; Soil amendment.|
|Tar||Industry||Basic raw material for smelting bio-diesel.|
|Biogas||Daily life||Widely used as fuel.|
|Agricultural||Greenhouse agricultural heating.|
|Industry||Can be used as fuel; Can be used for drying; Can be used as a generator to get electricity.|
Choose Appropriate Charcoal Machine For Your Project
1. Fully Continuous Charcoal Machine Models
BST-05, BST-10, BST-20, BST-30 are the main models of Beston charcoal making equipment. They have large capacities and are suitable for medium and large charcoal making business plans. If you have any questions about our carbonizing machine, contact us now!
|Working Method||Fully continuous|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.|
|2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.|
|3. Municipal solid waste, food waste.|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, wood, diesel, natural gas, LPG, biomass, etc.|
|Operating Pressure||Slight negative pressure|
|Service life||5-8 years|
2. Batch Charcoal Machine Models
BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40 are the main models of batch charcoal machines. If you want to run a small business, you can consider these models. Contact Beston to know which one is the best choice for your project.
|Description and Size||Reactor||Φ1900*4500||Φ1900*6600||Φ2800*7100|
|Cyclone Dust Removal system||1000*800*3500||1150*1000*3500||1460*1300*4080|
|Dust Removal Tower||1300*1300*4900||1800*1300*4900||1900*1900*5900|
|Land Field (Standard)||10*4.5*6m||10*4.5*6m||12*4.5*6m|
3 Unique Design Advantages of Beston Charcoal Maker Machine
- Equipped with three seals makes tightness of the charcoal making equipment safer and more reliable;
- Micro negative pressure working in the furnace design makes running safety;
- The end is designed with an explosion-proof device to guarantee higher-level safety;
- The automatic igniter is equipped with a long open flame device to prevent furnace internal explosion;
- Closed air feeding design makes feeding system more safely:
- Thermal linear expansion design avoids equipment derailment;
- Multi-point pressure and temperature detection feedback design ensures safer operation;
- Adopt new structure of fire zone and the use of high-temperature resistant material to make sure reliable running;
- Deal with a variety of solid wastes and convert them into usable resources to meet the national environmental protection requirements;
- The wood vinegar and tar produced in the charcoal making process is treated safely and environmentally through combustion control technology;
- Perfect dust removal system mainly contains activated carbon adsorption, water spray, ocean ball adsorption, and so on. So, charcoal equipment can meet the national emission standards.
- Use diesel or natural gas to heat and preheat, which is more environmentally friendly and more efficient;
- The combustion chamber is designed with ceramic fiber to avoid secondary pollution of the castable. And, the design guarantees a combustion chamber with 12 years’ service life.
- Uses three-stage precipitation technology to utilize the sewage deeply and to achieve zero emissions;
- Intelligent control and frequency conversion technology make the machine more energy-saving.
- Use the discharged hot flue gas to dry the material, which is more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- Double drum design: the inner cylinder is used for pre-heating and dr So, the thermal efficiency is higher.
- The water resources used by the equipment are frequently reused to save resources greatly.
- After normal operation, switch the combustible gas to instead of external fuel to heat. It would greatly reduce energy consumption.
- With 3-5 days of continuous operation, the equipment is more efficient.
- The main and auxiliary furnace design and multi-stage thermal structure make the equipment more energy-saving.
- Low-nitrogen combustion design ensures higher combustion efficiency.
We have listed some advantages of the carboniser machine as above. Our machine has first-class humanization design and superior quality. If you want to know more about our biochar production equipment, contact us. Get the charcoal making machine price now!
Authoritative Certificates of Charcoal Machine for Sale
How to Find Suitable Charcoal Manufacturing Plant?
Confirm your factory land area.
Different models of charcoal machines need different land areas. Knowing the land area is clear for you to choose the machine. So, it is better to figure out the factory land area before making a decision.
Make sure your capacity demand.
0.3-0.5t/h, 0.8-1t/h, 2.5-3t/h, 4.5-5t/h are the main capacities. Capacity is the most important factor when you consider which one to choose. Think carefully and make a comprehensive consideration to avoid mistake choice. Also, if you really don’t know how to choose, welcome to contact Beston. Tell us your project demand. Then, we would recommend a proper machine for you.
Confirm your raw material.
Kinds of biomass waste can be used to make charcoal, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc. If your raw material is large, we need to equip a crusher for your charcoal plant. Therefore, tell us your raw materials in advance.
Confirm your budget.
The budget may affect your purchase demand. So, confirm your budget. When we give a price list for you, you may choose the most appropriate machine by yourself.
Find a reliable manufacturer.
A reliable manufacturer can provide high-quality, high-performance charcoal making machines for you. And, give accurate and considerate suggestions for your project. Thus, remember to purchase the machine from a reliable charcoal machine manufacturer.
How To Make Charcoal? – Carbonization Process
Are you clear about the charcoal making process? If not, you can see the charcoal making machine video and detailed description to have a better understanding.
- Use the forklift to push the smashed particles less than 30mm into the silo.
- Transport the smashed particles to constant weight feeder through belt conveyor. And then these materials will enter into the carbonizing machine for carbonization in constant speed.
- Combustible gas from the carbonizing process will be purified by the cyclone dust collector and spray dust collector.
- After purifying, the combustible gas will enter into the condenser and will produce tar and wood vinegar. Then, the combustible gas will be burned and will provide continuous heat for the carbonization process.
- Through heat pyrolysis, biomass waste turns into charcoal. The tar and wood vinegar can be stored or sold directly.
Market Analysis of Charcoal Production Equipment
Today, charcoal is one of the cheapest sources of commercial energy. Investing in charcoal production machine is very promising and feasible. Here, I would like to analyze the reasons for you.
Abundant of raw materials for making charcoal: as we all know, Some countries with tropical rainforest climate that is very suitable for the growth of all kinds of plants. Therefore, there is a lot of rick husk, wood, coconut shell, palm shell, bamboo, and so on. These biomass raw materials all can be used to make charcoal. Because a large amount of plants abound in the countries, you can obtain the raw materials for making charcoal easily and cheaply. You can make high-quality charcoal with wood charcoal making machine.
Large demand: the demand for charcoal has been growing along with the increase of the population and development of the industry. Charcoal can be used as fuel for daily life cooking and industry usage. So, you can sell the charcoal at an optimistic price when you run the charcoal production plant.
Charcoal making business is worthy of investing. Are you interested in investing charcoal making furnace and coconut shell charcoal making machine? Get more information and charcoal machine price here now!
Beston Machinery, leading one of charcoal making machine suppliers, can supply you the machine with high productivity and competitive price. Meanwhile, we can provide an installation service for you. Beston Machinery has achieved the certificates, such as ISO14001, ISO9001, and CE. Buy the green charcoal machine from Beston, now! We also can supply you batch charcoal making machine, pyrolysis oil plant, and egg tray machine.
FAQs On Charcoal Making Machine
1. What can we get with your machine? Charcoal or activated carbon?
You can get charcoal, not the activated carbon. At the same time, you can get vinegar, tar, biogas.
2. What is the charcoal output rate?
3:1 (water moisture <10%)
note: different raw material has different charcoal output rate. 3:1 is the reference value for you.
3. Do we need to equip a crusher or dryer for the machine?
- Crusher: the diameter size of raw material >20mm
- Dryer: water moisture >25%
4. What is the discharge temperature?
Commonly, it is 35°C.