Carbonization stove is used to turn biomass waste into charcoal under the oxygen-free atmosphere. The availability of batch charcoal making machine enables people to turn biomass waste into treasure. It is absolutely worthy of investing. Compared with other types, batch type is a small model machine. You will save a lot of investment cost, such as machine cost, installation cost, labor cost, etc. If you want to run small business, it is wise to choose it. With years of manufacturing experience, Beston offers high quality BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40 for you. Contact us to get the price list!
Remarkable Advantages of Beston Batch Carbonization Stove:
- Small occupied area;
- Small investment cost;
- Easy installation;
- Easy operation;
- Long service life;
- Multi models for you to choose
|Land for Equipment (L*W*H, Standard Configuration)||9m*6m*6m||12m*6m*7m||15m*18m*7m|
|Weight (Standard Configuration)||18T||22T||34T|
|Energy Consumption (Standard Configuration)||11kw/h||13.5kw/h||25kw/h|
|Control Method||Control by buttons|
|Pressure||Micro negative pressure|
|Heating Material||Diesel, natural gas, heavy oil, biomas, etc.|
|Heating Method||Direct heating|
|Condenser||Circulating water cooling|
|Rotation Method||External gear rotation|
Raw Materials to Make Charcoal With Carbonization Stove
- biomass: wood, coconut shell, palm shell
- powder material needs preprocessing: like wood powder, it is better to recycle after molding with wood stick machine.
- piled-up material with high density is not suitable batch carbonizing machine.
- same material for each furnance is appropriate.
End Products And Their Usages:
Widely used as fuel in BBQ;
Used as fuel in other areas.
High quality charcoal is the main end product of wood charcoal manufacturing machine. With higher calorific value, it is the excellent substitute for coal that is widely used as fuel in many fields. So, it has high economic value on the market. You will earn a lot of money through selling the charcoal. Meanwhile, it is a good way to decrease the exploitation and application of ore resource. If you want to know the actual rate of carbon, contact Beston to talk about it.
FAQs on Batch Charcoal Making Machine (take wood as an example):
Question 1: Hand feed or automatically feed?
– Hand feeding. Wood needs to be put into carbonization furnace by workers.
Question 2: How to heat wood in carbonization stove?
– Furnace heating (dehumidify first and then carbonize)
Question 3: Are multiple furnaces loaded simultaneously or individually?
– Load individually. It is benefits for flue gas volatilization.
Question 4: Is cooling in the furnace or discharging immediately after the reaction?
– Natural cooling is the first step. When it is over, move the wood charcoal out.
Question 5: How to prevent the combust when discharging immediately after the reaction?
– It is not recommend. It is too dangerous to discharge without cooling. Wood charcoal can burn with air.
Question 6: How to remove the wood charcoal?
– Adopt slag tapping screw is suitable for unrestricted shape. If you have demand for the charcoal type, it it better to discharge by workers after enough cooling.
Question 7: Is there any excess combustible gas available for other purposes?
– Yes. But the combustible gas is few and limited. So, the excess ones is proper for initial heating of other equipment.
Question 8: How to judge the completion of material carbonization?
– It is finished when there is no exhaust gas producing.
Question 9: How long is the reaction time? How long is the cooling time?
– Generally, the reaction time is 3-8 hours and cooling time is 5-8 hour. It is different because of the particle size, moisture content of raw materials. So, tell us what raw material do you want to recycle. Then, we can provide accurate date for you.
Question 10: How long is the installation time?
– 7-10 workdays.
The above are the common and frequently asked questions on biochar machines for sale. We listed these representative FAQ to help you to comprehend the batch charcoal making machine for sale better. Certainly, you may have other questions on the machine. Love to know more from you. Our professional engineer would try hard to assist in solving all problems for you. Contact us to seek out the best method now!
Working Process of Batch Carbonization Machine
Video of Carbonization Stove for Sale
Beston Services For Batch Charcoal Machine
Manufacturing and delivery;
Installation and commissioning;
training workers to operate and maintain;
24 Online to solve any questions on the carbonization machines.
One-stop service is the Beston guarantee for customers from all over the world. Beston always lay emphasis on qualified products and perfect service that are essential for both customers and manufacturers. Up to now, we have received many customers’ emails to express their gratitude. Therefore, rest assured to pick out the most suitable biomass pyrolysis plant for sale for you project.
Carbonization stove is designed for small scale charcoal production. If you have a small business plan, it is the preferred for you. As reliable batch charcoal making machine manufacturer, Beston (bestoncompany.com) also supplies completely continuous machine for you. Whatever you want, tell us your demand and raw material. We would provide professional carbonization machine project report analysis and recommend the most appropriate type for you.