Good news! On 6 August 2022, Beston Group completed the shipment of two sets of BLJ-16 pyrolysis plants to Jordan. It took about 45 work days to complete the manufacturing process. The customer is looking forward to seeing BLJ-16 machines. If you also want to get to know the BLJ-16 machines to Jordan, please follow Beston Group to get more related information from the followings:
Jordan Customer’s Demands and Solutions From Beston
- The customer has lots of scrap tires. He wants to recycle them to get pyrolysis oil. He wants to make profits from selling the end products from the tire pyrolyzing process.
- For configuration, the customer wants to equip a fully open door for one reactor of the BLJ-16 machine.
After communication with our technicists, we can make a fully open door for the BLJ-16 machine. Meanwhile, the Beston pyrolysis plant can fully meet the processing demands of the customer. In order to assist him to achieve success, we make the project analysis, and profit analysis report for him. The yearly income is profitable. He is satisfied with the yearly profits.
Introduction of BLJ-16 Tyre Pyrolysis Plant In Jordan
- Model: BLJ-16
- Daily Capacity: 13-16T
- Raw material to recycle: Waste tires
- End product: pyrolysis oil, carbon black, and steel wire
- Application: Sell to the market
- Configuration: Standard configuration + water-cooled slag discharge system, cooling tower, and fuel oil burner, a fully open door for reactor
Delivery Video Of BLJ-16 Tyre Pyrolysis Plants To Jordan
- Delivery time: 6 August 2022
- Delivery port: Qingdao Port
- Arrival time: 20 September 2022
In the End
We would provide site installation and online installation guidance for the customer. If you are paying attention to the installation information of the BLJ-16 tires pyrolysis plants, please stay with us and look at the updates timely. At the same time, we are expecting to receive your demands and your project plan. We are ready to provide the perfect solution for every investor.