What Raw Materials Are Suitable For Pyrolysis?
|Plastic||PP, PE, PS, ABS, etc.;|
|Whole tire||Big car tires, truck tires, OTR tires, motorcycle tires, bicycle tires, etc.;|
|Rubber particles||Rubber cable sheath, rubber soles, and all the other kinds of rubber sheets or carpets;|
|Oil sludge||Floor oil sludge, tank bottom oil sludge, refinery oil sludge, crude oil sludge, petroleum sludge, engine oil sludge, etc.|
Note: Tire and plastic can not be processed at the same time. Different raw materials have different oil yield rates, oil quality, and pretreatment processes.
What Are The End Products From The Pyrolysis Plant? And Usage Of Them?
Fuel Oil (35-45%) (It is high calorific value fuel.)
- Sold directly as fuel to steel mills, boiler plants, construction machinery, etc.
- Burn it as fuel to generate electricity.
- After purification, it can be made into high-quality fuel oil, which can be mixed with standard diesel for use in low-speed and heavy-duty machinery, construction machinery, large trucks, ships, and so on.
Carbon Black (30-35%)
- Mix coal to make the coal pellets that can be burned as fuel.
- Mix building materials to make bricks and asphalt modifiers.
- After processing, it can be used as a rubber reinforcement agent, to produce new rubber products, tires, belts, and so on.
- After grinding, it can be used in the production of ink, the black pigment of printing ink.
- After packaging, direct sales to steel processing enterprises.
- For the syngas(8-15%) produced from the pyrolysis plant, we can recycle it as fuel to heat the reactor, by this way, customers can save a lot of fuel.
How Many Models Do You Have? What Are Their Capacities And Floor Areas?
Beston Group provides 5 models of pyrolysis plants for you to choose. You can find the most suitable machine whether your business scale is large or small. Here, you can find what you need from the below table. We list the detailed parameters of all models for your reference.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Installation Area Requst (L*W*H)||18m*4.2m*6m||30m*12m*8m||33m*13m*8m||33m*13m*8m||70m*20m*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Slight Positive Pressure||Slight Negative Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Emission Problem And Eco-friendly Solution
The emission gas mainly contains sulfur compounds, nitrogen oxides, dust, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, etc. They are mainly from fuel combustion, heating reactor, and direct burning of excess pyrolysis gas.
In order to meet the EU emission standard, we supply water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption, and activated carbon adsorption for de-dusting. So, there is no pollution emission in the whole production process. It is absolutely eco-friendly.
Is It Safe To Operate Pyrolysis Machine?
Yes, it is definitely safe to operate the pyrolysis machine. In the design process, Beston Group pays more attention to safety problems. After continuous reasoning and verification, we confirm and adopt kinds of unique safety designs to protect the workers and prevent safety accidents. See the safety design here:
- Keep sufficient safety distance between the reactor and the oil tank.
- The pyrolysis syngas is burned as fuel, and a safety hydro-seal system is set up to prevent safety accidents caused by a backfire.
- The PLC control system is designed with a temperature and pressure safety threshold alarm system.
- The feeding system of the fully continuous pyrolysis machine production line is designed with a nitrogen seal to isolate the air.
- The oil storage tank is designed with a liquid level alarm system.
Do You Have Working Process Video?
Yes, we have. So as to give customers a better idea of how to make fuel oil with a pyrolysis plant, we make a 3D video for your reference. In the video, it is an example of the tire pyrolysis process. The pyrolysis technology and theory are the same for different raw materials. Thus, you can see the video whatever your raw material is. Also, you can Beston Youtube to see more related videos.
Are You Providing Installation Service?
Yes, we supply installation services for customers from all over the world. Currently, Beston Group provides two installation modes for you to choose. You can choose one of them on your actual condition.
24-hour online installation: We would confirm and give site layout drawings for you. And, we would give installation guidance for you. What’s more, we provide 24-hour video guidance for you.
Site installation: We will send a professional technical team to your site for installation, commissioning, and a series of professional training until the pyrolysis plant puts into stable production.
How Long Is The Warranty? What Services Are You Providing During Warranty Time?
The warranty is 18 months from the date of the bill of lading.
During warranty time, Beston Group (https://bestoncompany.com/) supplies on-site and online services, regular telephone visits, lifetime maintenance, supply of wearing parts, and so on.
How Long Will It Take For Delivery?
Normally, the shipment time is 30-60 working days since we receive your payment. The delivery time varies according to the pyrolysis machine model that you choose.
How Long Will It Take To Install The Pyrolysis Machine?
It takes about 30 – 45 days for the installation of a plastic, tire pyrolysis plant. Also, the installation time is different on the basis of your local daily working time.
What Should I Do If There Is a Technical Problem After Installation?
Don’t worry about it. It is better for you to contact Beston Group the first time you find a problem. We would arrange professional technicist to have a video meeting with you. If it is solved, it would be great. If it is not, we would arrange for the engineer to your site for debugging.