Ship BLJ-3 Mobile Skid-mounted Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania

A new case of Beston is coming! In January 2022, A set of BLJ-3 mobile skid-mounted pyrolysis machine was shipped to Mauritania. We packed and loaded the BLJ-3 machine well. The customer would get the full set of BLJ-3 machine in good condition. Here, welcome to take a look at the whole transaction of the BLJ-3 pyrolysis machine to Mauritania.

About Confirming the Demands of Mauritanian Customer

On google, the Mauritanian customer found that Beston has a professional website. Then, he sent the message on the website. He wrote down his demands about the pyrolysis machine. When we saw his message, we began to contact him at once. Through communication, we found that there were some issues that the customer worried about. Here, you can see the problems and solutions.

Question: He was worried that the installation could not be completed under the situation of COVID-19.

Solutions: We recommend the small skid-mounted pyrolysis machine for the customer. The whole set of the machine is mounted on the skid. Therefore, we would complete the 90% installation in our factory. When the customer get the BLJ-3 machine, Beston’s professional engineer would guide the customer to complete the rest of the 10% installation work. The customer was satisfied with our solutions and after-sales service. Then, the customer rest assured to place the order.

Loading BLJ-3 Machine to Mauritania
Loading BLJ-3 Machine to Mauritania

4 Thermometer Holders + 5 Pressure Gauge Holders
4 Thermometer Holders + 5 Pressure Gauge Holders
Ship BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania
Ship BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania

About BLJ-3 Mobile Skid-mounted Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania

  • Manufacturing period: A month
  • Delivery time: January 17, 2022
  • Delivery port: Tsingtao of Shandong Province
  • Model: BLJ-3
  • Capacity: 1-3t/d
  • Raw material: Tyre
  • Requirement of the end product: Fuel oil

BLJ-3 portable pyrolysis machine fully satisfies the demand of the Mauritanian customer. He said that he was expected to get the BLJ-3 machine and start the pyrolyzing projects right away. He wanted to make money from the pyrolyzing projects.

Electric Control Cabinet to Mauritania
Electric Control Cabinet to Mauritania
Smoke Pipe and 3m 89 Seamless Pipe
Smoke Pipe and 3m 89 Seamless Pipe

Video of BLJ-3 Mobile Pyrolysis Machine to Mauritania

Conclusion

BLJ-3 mobile skid-mounted pyrolysis machine to Mauritania would bring high ROI for the customer. If you are one of the pyrolyzing project investors, welcome to contact Beston to get the price and project analysis immediately.

    CONTACT US
    What Products Do You Need?

    Pyrolysis Plant (Models: BLJ-3, BLJ-6, BLJ-10, BLJ-16, BLL-30)

    Charcoal Making Machine (Models: BST-J12, BST-J18, BST-J40, BST-05 PRO, BST-10, BST-30, BST-50)

    Egg Tray Making Machine (Models: BTF1-3, BTF1-4, BTF3-4, BTF4-4, BTF4-8, BTF5-8, BTF6-8)

    Please specify your requirements:

    1-What kind of solution will meet your demand? (Key point)

    2-What kind of material and expected end product are you planning to have? (Right solution begins from material and product)

    3-When is the project supposed to be running? (Key info for A-Z project programming)

    4-Budget for machinery purchasing? (Key info for right model)

    5-Points that you really focus on. (Customized service from our project consultant)

    Name (required):

    Email (required):

    Whatsapp (required, including code area):

    Country (required):

    Company:

    Message (required):